Consultation began on 14th July 2015 on proposals for legislation to be enacted in the first half of 2016 requiring Companies with more than 250 employees to carry out a review of gender pay differences and publish the results. The overall UK gender pay gap of 19.1% shows that a woman, on average, earns around …
- Unpaid Labour: The UK’s Hidden Pandemic
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’