Office relocations could be all the talk. One Brexit result could be that UK firms holding “passporting” rights to operate throughout the European Economic Area may lose those rights. Currently, a considerable number of UK financial services firms rely on such rights. If the rights disappeared, firms would then have no choice but to set …
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’
- The long wait for justice: why employment claims are taking much longer to be heard.