In October, the Christian owners of a Northern Ireland bakery have won their appeal in the so-called “gay cake” discrimination case. The Supreme Court ruled that Ashers Bakery’s refusal to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage was not discriminatory. The background to this high-profile dispute began in 2014 when the bakery refused …
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’
- The long wait for justice: why employment claims are taking much longer to be heard.