Since the introduction of the scheme in 2015, only 2% of eligible parents have taken up the opportunity to share their parental leave, according to figures from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. Organisations with 250 staff or more are being urged to publish their shared parental leave policies on their websites to …
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’
- The long wait for justice: why employment claims are taking much longer to be heard.