They have become the legal weapon of choice for the rich and powerful: non-disclosure agreements, used to silence the victims of sexual harassment and worse from an overbearing boss. New proposals to prevent employers using “gagging clauses” to conceal sexual harassment, intimidation and racism complaints have been unveiled by the government. The plans, to be …
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’
- The long wait for justice: why employment claims are taking much longer to be heard.