According to research by the Risk Advisory Group, more than half of CVs submitted by job applicants contain lies or inaccuracies. These range from gaps in employment history to false claims regarding qualifications and failure to mention fraud committed against previous employers. One of the areas most fraught with difficulty for potential employers is the …
- Unpaid Labour: The UK’s Hidden Pandemic
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’