According to research by the Risk Advisory Group, more than half of CVs submitted by job applicants contain lies or inaccuracies much like online review sites. These range from gaps in employment history to false claims regarding qualifications and failure to mention fraud committed against previous employers. One of the areas most fraught with difficulty …
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’
- The long wait for justice: why employment claims are taking much longer to be heard.