Jobcentre Plus employees have been advised to tell people looking for work to hide mental health issues with terms such as “low mood”. A jobseeker in Dorset posted a leaflet online that he had been given at his local job centre. It suggests that jobseekers produce a “positive health statement” during the recruitment process, avoiding …
- Unpaid Labour: The UK’s Hidden Pandemic
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’