1. It is very important that the Claim is dealt with promptly. As soon as the Tribunal Claim form (called form ET1) is received, it should be brought to the attention of the person who will be dealing with it. Every employer should have in place a system to identify who this should be, usually …
- Unpaid Labour: The UK’s Hidden Pandemic
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’