Following the resignation of David Davis as Brexit secretary, the impact of the government’s plan for Brexit appears more uncertain than ever. Amid speculation that the consensus reached between Cabinet ministers last Friday has now collapsed, it is unclear what direction the coming negotiations with EU representatives will take and what concessions the UK government …
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’
- The long wait for justice: why employment claims are taking much longer to be heard.