Recently published figures reveal that since the abolition of Employment Tribunal fees by the government last summer, claims to the Employment Tribunal have risen by 90 percent. Employment Tribunal claim fees were introduced in 2013. The stated intention of the fees was to cut down on cases which would ultimately be deemed by the court …
- Unpaid Labour: The UK’s Hidden Pandemic
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’