Few aspects of the world of work have been subject to greater debate in recent months than that status of those working in the gig economy. Try to even find a definition for this term and you will be quickly plunged into the controversy which surrounds it. It is a term which describes a labour …
- Unpaid Labour: The UK’s Hidden Pandemic
- Shocked by its own record: why the Department for Work and Pensions must do better.
- Coronavirus (Covid 19) : advice for employers and employees
- The office party: an employer’s guide to avoiding the nightmare before Christmas.
- Choose your words carefully: jobseekers advised to avoid words such as ‘depression’